You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #100512  by 9mmjohn

Yeah we had a good stroll through the world's foremost outfitter. Besides the older gentleman there was only a man and his daughter who asked bigcountry if he ever had any trouble. The man assumed the issue would be with LEOs but bigcountry said they understood mainly and if there was an issue it was most likely a normal person. As always when in cabelas we drifted towards the gun section and I caught myself drooling over a 1911. Someday...Someday.
 #100514  by Bigcountry

Anytime you guys wanna get together just let me know. They had some nice 1911's for sure! I got my eye on that springfield range officer!!!! I think the high light of the night was that awesome High Point .45 that we checked out!! Lmao what a joke that thing was!
 #100521  by Piazza

Jump on Springfield-armory.com and register for the duel. Maybe you can win one. But if you do I get to shoot it :)
 #100525  by Bigcountry

Piazza wrote:Jump on Springfield-armory.com and register for the duel. Maybe you can win one. But if you do I get to shoot it :)

I've been voting every hour since Friday!! Lol!!
 #100529  by georgie c

I was wondering if you or anyone you know has has an issue when you were younger or had someone question your age if you are in a similar situation as me. If I shave my "goatee" I look 16 years old. john wrote: I have the same problem, when I shave the foomanchoo and dye my hair from grey to brown, I look 49 in stead of 59