If you have a particular encounter with another citizen or LEO, post it here.
 #33826  by Delta2Echo

Yeap, which is why I was able to post my thoughts on it. ;) It's my opinion that some people just get in these forums and write bogus crap just to send everyone in a frenzy...it can all be avoided by just ignoring it. Oh, yeah...please don't compare me to Dr. Phil, the guy is a friggin idiot. I swear, anyone can get their own TV show nowadays...

Moving on, thanks for the welcome!
photog wrote:
Delta2Echo wrote:I think it's funny that no matter what forum I go to...there is always someone trying to call someone else out on what they think is a lie. Then the posts continue back and forth like we are little high school girls. If someone posts a story...ok. If it's true, cool, if not, who cares? All that comes of it is the useless banter that doesn't help or prove anything. If you don't believe the story...then don't say anything. All you do is bring more attention to someone that obviously wants it (if the story is made up). ...well that's my two cents.
WE'LL BE BACK TO THE DR. PHIL SHOW, RIGHT AFTER THESE WORDS FROM OUR SPONSORS....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, even though I did not comment on the OP's story, (though my B.S. meter pegged) ever hear of that 1st. Amendment thing??? ... And BTW Delta, welcome to DELOC!!! :pbjtime:
 #33827  by dave_in_delaware

I think this thread has gone off on a major tangent. I have no idea if this story is true or false, and everyone here may either believe or not believe it.

knotacare, is there anything else you want to add? Did you post this on here for our input?