If you have a particular encounter with another citizen or LEO, post it here.
 #48793  by Amy Blackthorn

GatorDude wrote:They pretend it didn't happen or that it will never happen again.... :roll:

Just like the Mall. Putting out their "memo" and neglecting to mention targeting of mall employees and the whole 'being held at gunpoint' thing.

If we ignore the problem it'll go away.

Making sure the soccer moms are happier is MUCH more important than actually making people safer.
 #48829  by Dr. Eastwood

It's ok, Costco's brand selections is to bizarre for me to warrant a trip there anyways. I've always preferred BJs, and I've never had a problem there OCing.
 #54954  by willyb1972020

I have been a BJ'S Member for 4 years and for about a month have been ocing there never had a problem. My perents go to Cosco's and i told my dad about this he said he was going to stop there and cancel his membership of 10 years. He said he will let them know why and what he thinks of them and that he is going to BJ'S now.
 #54955  by Amy Blackthorn

willyb1972020 wrote:I have been a BJ'S Member for 4 years and for about a month have been ocing there never had a problem. My perents go to Cosco's and i told my dad about this he said he was going to stop there and cancel his membership of 10 years. He said he will let them know why and what he thinks of them and that he is going to BJ'S now.
:applause:
 #55005  by Shrek

I said something to the Newark BJ's Membership manager about Costco turning anti OC. She told me they were more than happy to have all the DELOC members they could get. I always have a positive experience at this store.
 #55006  by Boots

Shrek wrote:I said something to the Newark BJ's Membership manager about Costco turning anti OC. She told me they were more than happy to have all the DELOC members they could get. I always have a positive experience at this store.
Same here. And, I was OCing when BJs took my card ID picture.
 #55009  by Amy Blackthorn

Boots wrote:
Shrek wrote:I said something to the Newark BJ's Membership manager about Costco turning anti OC. She told me they were more than happy to have all the DELOC members they could get. I always have a positive experience at this store.
Same here. And, I was OCing when BJs took my card ID picture.
I was OCing in my COSTCO membership photo. That's one of te things that made me so mad.
 #55020  by Amy Blackthorn

Ezliving wrote:Costco member in Las Vegas, carrying a firearm in a holster, was shot dead by police last year as he walked out of the store with his purchases.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2010/se ... gun-didnt/
Yeah, we talked about that earlier in the thread. Very sad and the main reason we terminated our membership.
 #55036  by Dr. Eastwood

Ezliving wrote:Costco member in Las Vegas, carrying a firearm in a holster, was shot dead by police last year as he walked out of the store with his purchases.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2010/se ... gun-didnt/
I support LEO's, but that doesn't mean I ignore the fact that there is a good amount of them who are complete assholes. Obviously tubby felt his donuts were threatened by a holstered firearm.