If you have a particular encounter with another citizen or LEO, post it here.
 #49669  by Delta2Echo

WPCatfish wrote:
bluedog46 wrote:lets not give the chinese any ideas. If this is crap it will help when a conflict finally comes with them. Sadly they could just surrender and bankrupt the usa as we could not feed them all. I think too many people dont think of the issues china eventually may pose. Watch the origional red dawn sometime and think of the story. That could happen

Or wait until the new 'Red Dawn' comes out. Although I don't buy the Chicoms invading the US using M-1 Tanks...at least in the original they mocked up T-72s and BMDs.
I don't know how true this is, but someone told me the new one is going to be more of a comedy. Unwashed a little upset when I heard that.
 #49671  by WPCatfish

Delta2Echo wrote:
I don't know how true this is, but someone told me the new one is going to be more of a comedy. Unwashed a little upset when I heard that.

You mean besides the unintentional comedy of the PRC invading and using our own equipment to do it?
 #49672  by zencat

WPCatfish wrote:
Delta2Echo wrote:

You mean besides the unintentional comedy of the PRC invading and using our own equipment to do it?

Just our landlords collecting the rent money! :?

zencat :ugeek:
 #49695  by bluedog46

You know back in the day Japan was buying up america and now china is. I miss japan. They all had their american flags and really liked the country. even put elvis bars all over japan. Could not have been a great group to buy up the country. Now it looks like mexico and china are going to fight it out.
 #49704  by WPCatfish

bluedog46 wrote:You know back in the day Japan was buying up america and now china is. I miss japan. They all had their american flags and really liked the country.

They love Hawaii on Sunday Mornings...
 #49782  by Dr. Eastwood

bluedog46 wrote:You know back in the day Japan was buying up america and now china is. I miss japan. They all had their american flags and really liked the country. even put elvis bars all over japan. Could not have been a great group to buy up the country. Now it looks like mexico and china are going to fight it out.
Mexico? You crack me up :lol:

We've pretty much sold them ice in an igloo at this point.