If you have a particular encounter with another citizen or LEO, post it here.
 #49500  by Shrek

Obliously, he brought this on himself. I mean, whoever's heard of a Chinese guy carrying a revolver. He should have been carrying one of these. Image
After all the Chinese adopted these 14 years ago. Get with the times. ;)
 #49607  by bluedog46

I thought they used AKs in china?
 #49612  by GatorDude

bluedog46 wrote:I thought they used AKs in china?
They starting changing over to the pictured weapon I think back in like 2004 or so.

I've read that the gun pretty much sucks and people wonder what the Chinese were thinking. The gun is smaller but awkward. Apparently, it is difficult to shoot in the prone position (look at it) and the rounds that it shoots ain't an improvement over what was already being used.

Commence head scratching.....
 #49634  by WPCatfish

QBZ-95 5.8mm assault rifle, first seen during the liberation of Hong Kong in 1997. Guess they wanted to have a 'bullpup' rifle too. I bet it'll take them quite awhile to completely switch over from the Type 56.

Gator, for a weapon issued to conscript troops from a mostly peasant background, I'd find it hard to improve on the AK series.
 #49649  by bluedog46

lets not give the chinese any ideas. If this is crap it will help when a conflict finally comes with them. Sadly they could just surrender and bankrupt the usa as we could not feed them all. I think too many people dont think of the issues china eventually may pose. Watch the origional red dawn sometime and think of the story. That could happen
 #49653  by WPCatfish

bluedog46 wrote:lets not give the chinese any ideas. If this is crap it will help when a conflict finally comes with them. Sadly they could just surrender and bankrupt the usa as we could not feed them all. I think too many people dont think of the issues china eventually may pose. Watch the origional red dawn sometime and think of the story. That could happen

Or wait until the new 'Red Dawn' comes out. Although I don't buy the Chicoms invading the US using M-1 Tanks...at least in the original they mocked up T-72s and BMDs.