If you have a particular encounter with another citizen or LEO, post it here.
 #64585  by bluedog46

Had to get my pizza fix today and went to Anthony's. When since it was a mild chill I had a windbreaker on, but when I was inside I took it off was oc'ing.

A gentleman asked me about "How hard it is to get a permit so you can carry that". I mentioned to him one was not needed for OC but CC. We talked about about OC and I informed him of the site. I also mentioned the CCDW process. He said he is thinking of buying a Glock becuase of "how things are going". I informed him as many have said that a right not excercised can be lost. I advised on getting some training with his weapon and told him there is a wealth of info here. Good experience and great pizza.

My answer to "where can you" was pretty much anyplace but check the site. I told him post offices are off limits, schools are iffy as I heard both ways about schools and that is a business does not like the gun and asks you to leave you need to once verifying its against policy if you chose to go that far. I also mentioned about plain view when Oc in a car.

This was one of my first times explaining it so I hope I did it right

Did I mention Anthony's makes great pizza?
 #64588  by rosco87

I almost got dinner from there tonight but my Girl wasn't in the mood for pizza!
 #64665  by Delta2Echo

Not only does Vinnie make a great pizza and white pizza...but they have one of the best cheese steaks around. And he's a super nice guy...never takes a day off, though. I usually stop in and grab something any time I'm up that way. That's the one thing I miss most about living in Newark. He always knew exactly what I wanted and how I liked it as soon as I called, LOL.
 #64668  by rosco87

Better than rivieras pizza in fox run?
 #64720  by Delta2Echo

rosco87 wrote:Better than rivieras pizza in fox run?
Can't say, never had it.
 #64725  by bluedog46

Delta2Echo wrote:
rosco87 wrote:Better than rivieras pizza in fox run?
Can't say, never had it.
If they have room we could have
1, a deloc meeting
2 a pizza challenge.
 #64743  by jslacker

bluedog46 wrote:If they have room we could have
1, a deloc meeting
2 a pizza challenge.
Rivieras pizza is very good IMO. I have never had Little Anthony's pizza fyi. As far as the room they have an area in the back that is not very large. Well it might work for a meeting, from what I hear of most of your meetings the space in the back should be able to accommodate a group of our size without taking up all the seating. The space is a long seating section with booths on either side of the walkway, larger booths on the left and smaller ones on the right. The larger booths will fit four people and the smaller ones are for two people.