If you have a particular encounter with another citizen or LEO, post it here.
  by Alexhall

I had some clothing to return and was OCing, I got the to the register and informed the lady with a smile on my face I had a few items to return.

She replied, "Well honestly I wasn't going to question you at all especially since you have that thing on your hip."

Do people seriously think that way?

What the hell is wrong with people.
  by photog

I've had that reaction several times, mostly followed by a smile. They could be nervous or just joking around with you. I joke right along with them..... It makes that nervous feeling melt away once they realize that you are just a normal person going about your business.

I have also OC'd in there many times as well.
  by P2riquen

I have O.C.'d there also. Same reaction, the lady was smiling as she said it though, so I just smiled back and laughed.
  by Dr. Eastwood

It's so damn awkward when thye intimate that you might do something illegal with your firearm, even if they were simply jesting. I've only ever managed a smile and a forced laugh in return.
Last edited by Dr. Eastwood on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  by NormH3

You have to realize that the average person doesn't know that Delaware is an OC state. There is nothing wrong with those people. They just need to be educated. A perfect opportunity for you.