If you have a particular encounter with another citizen or LEO, post it here.
 #76571  by bluedog46

Hello all.

I was at Ati physical therapy on Friday with my wife who is a client. When we first went in a lady told me wife she needed to speak to her. I had heard something about a sign, but my wife then came over to me and told me that I needed to secure my firearm as they are not allowed in ATI due to corporate policy. The lady had told my wife there was a sign there and had been there. Something did not seem right to me as I am aware of my surroundings and did not see a sign and I make it a point to look for them. She was very nice with my wife and no scene was made.

After my wife was done I went up to the same lady and asked her if I could ask her a question and if she would be honest with me. She said yes. I asked her if that sign was for me and she said no, not really. Its a corporate policy. She said we are supposed to have it up but it never got brought up until someone saw my firearm the other day as we were leaving. She also mentioned another person OCs in there. She also confirmed the sign was not there before. I have been OCing there twice per week the last three weeks.

I was curious about the person that complained and she did not confirm my first thought, but a co-worker who overheard and is a "person" did say the person that brought it all up was one of those types who think only police officers should have guns.

Thought I would put this out there for people.

Overall it was not a negative encounter. I did thank her for not making a scene and just informing me and my wife. She informed me that "You did not seeem like someone there would be an issue with" so she handled it. We even discussed guns a bit and dangers out there. I also mentioned the no guns video on youtube with her and who the person being robbed points to the no gun s sign and the crook goes away. She really laughed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7pGt_O1uM8