If you have a particular encounter with another citizen or LEO, post it here.
 #88217  by t18man

Nothing interesting seems to happen around here. So when the county and state police cars rushed into the neighborhood everyone started talking about it. My neighbor tells me that police came out because there is someone over on …… ave that likes to walk around with his gun. I was told his neighbors all know about him so someone else must have called the police. I have no idea of the outcome, but it looks like a sheep confused the sheep dog for a wolf. I haven’t yet seen anyone open carrying but I am glade to know it has spread to my hood.
 #88254  by WVisHome

t18man wrote:Nothing interesting seems to happen around here. So when the county and state police cars rushed into the neighborhood everyone started talking about it. My neighbor tells me that police came out because there is someone over on …… ave that likes to walk around with his gun. I was told his neighbors all know about him so someone else must have called the police. I have no idea of the outcome, but it looks like a sheep confused the sheep dog for a wolf. I haven’t yet seen anyone open carrying but I am glade to know it has spread to my hood.

Which town if you don't mind sharing?