If you have a particular encounter with another citizen or LEO, post it here.
 #90828  by spillanej

Taurus im gonna send you a PM later when I get home. I want to help in any way I can.
 #90830  by Taurus247

spillanej wrote:Taurus im gonna send you a PM later when I get home. I want to help in any way I can.
That will be great. Thank you.
 #90834  by MrCoolDale

I'm sorry you have to go through this. If there is anything I can ever do to help, please don't hesitate to contact me.

On the plus side, you're a more patient man than I. I would have flown off the handle with this one. They acknowledge that the rule violates state and local law, but tell you they aren't going to do anything about it? I suggest trying to get the recording of that meeting for your sake. Them admitting to ignoring the law will certainly come in handy.

It it my understanding that the State of Delaware allows for the recording of audio provided that at least one party is aware of the recording. Being the party recording the conversation, you are aware, thus it is legal to record any and all interactions you have. I suggest doing so when encountering public officials.

If I am incorrect in my interpretation of the law, someone please correct me. The last thing I want to do is give incorrect information and have someone get in trouble at my behest.