If you have a particular encounter with another citizen or LEO, post it here.
 #93382  by TexasJay

WPCatfish wrote:If it wouldn't have created a hardship for this officer (dealing with your neighbor), it would be a hoot to have everyone throw out their cases/boxes etc in your trash!
I was severely tempted to go buy a bunch of ammo from target master and leave the boxes on the neighbors doorstep.
 #93383  by Chizult

WPCatfish wrote:If it wouldn't have created a hardship for this officer (dealing with your neighbor), it would be a hoot to have everyone throw out their cases/boxes etc in your trash!
My God, that is a beautiful thought, for her to come out to a mountain of discarded cardboard ammo boxes and a bunch of used silhouette targets.

BTW, OP is obviously lying. It has been made clear on this site that every WPD officer is the debil and wants our guns.
 #93385  by TexasJay

Chizult wrote:
My God, that is a beautiful thought, for her to come out to a mountain of discarded cardboard ammo boxes and a bunch of used silhouette targets.

BTW, OP is obviously lying. It has been made clear on this site that every WPD officer is the debil and wants our guns.
I have many LEO friends so I know that's not true. But they do have a habit of giving the "you don't need guns to protect yourself, that's what we're here for" attitude to law abiding citizens.
 #93415  by Bullpup

So a neighbor goes through your trash and finds empty ammo boxes, and a cop shows up at your door?

I have a known drug addict/dealer/prostitute living on my street and have witnessed numerous drug deals from my house, but I can hardly get a cop to even ride by. Maybe I should tell them there are empty ammo boxes in their trash?
 #93420  by Boots

TexasJay wrote:I was going to but can't find a comment phone number. Do I call the non-emergency number?
A written note is much better. Doesn't have to be long or detailed, but it gives them a nice piece of paper to stick in his file. And, I'm sure it will be much appreciated!