If you have a particular encounter with another citizen or LEO, post it here.
 #94382  by spillanej

I just wanted to say I have developed a working relationship with most of troop 6 now, and have discussed carrying with almost all of them. Of note I wanted to say that Cpl. Cahall, Cpl. Miller, Cpl. Ripple, and Cpl. Sutton, as well as the yet named FTO all seem to agree with our cause of making our lives more safe. These are wonderful men who I believe will treat us like human beings and protect our rights. It's not very often that I name names like that, but overall I am very pleased with their extreme professionalism and on top of informing DSP I wanted to tell you guys too that a lot of troopers still do care about your rights.
 #94394  by DragonJames

Good to hear :grin:

I have noticed on a whole, the troopers are almost always more polite, professional, and respectful in regards to dealing with the public than their counterparts in county ( at least New Castle) police.... been handled quite roughly by County Mounties in the past.

Having been a bit of an idiot in my past, I've had a ride in both a county and state cars (once each), I'd rather the sate, but prefer to not ride in either again 8-)

James
 #94405  by spillanej

DragonJames wrote:Good to hear :grin:

I have noticed on a whole, the troopers are almost always more polite, professional, and respectful in regards to dealing with the public than their counterparts in county ( at least New Castle) police.... been handled quite roughly by County Mounties in the past.

Having been a bit of an idiot in my past, I've had a ride in both a county and state cars (once each), I'd rather the sate, but prefer to not ride in either again 8-)

James
Yeah let's not take any rides anymore my friend... lol