If you have a particular encounter with another citizen or LEO, post it here.
 #99442  by Dugan

ScreamingSilence wrote:You have a video of him right? Post it or go old school and make a few flyers to hang in your area. I understand being worried about retaliation but how many nights can you go without sleep being worried it'll happen again? A neighbor recognizing him and you doing most of the police's job will surely fix the problem

I agree, this is pretty old school but it would most likely scare the hell out of him.

But im sure now a days this man could hire a lawyer and get you for deformation of character hahaha.
 #99446  by ScreamingSilence

Dugan wrote:
ScreamingSilence wrote:You have a video of him right? Post it or go old school and make a few flyers to hang in your area. I understand being worried about retaliation but how many nights can you go without sleep being worried it'll happen again? A neighbor recognizing him and you doing most of the police's job will surely fix the problem

I agree, this is pretty old school but it would most likely scare the hell out of him.

But im sure now a days this man could hire a lawyer and get you for deformation of character hahaha.

I really think it would!!

And sure he could...but he was dumb enough to try and steal the same car 3 times...I think its safe to say he isnt that intelligent :banghead: