Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #100  by 1a+2a

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Delaware Open Carry” is hosted or International Law.

????

I read this as: I will not post any of the above that Violate the law.

I will accept that this is your site and if you don't like me or my posts, you may ban me.

if this is not good enough, let me know and I'll go.
 #101  by Wynder

Death threats, terroristic threatening, etc are all no-no's. Also, we're expecting people to be civil and engage in respectful discourse... That's the short and skinny of it.
 #104  by dave_in_delaware

I would hope that everyone who becomes a member here (or on any other forum on the Internet) has joined for the right reasons and has the best intentions for participating on the website. We're a normal group of guys and gals here who share a common interest/hobby and interact with each other, both in person and on the forum, with friendliness and respect.... "Treat others as you yourself would like to be treated," right? Basically, I don't think you'll need to be banned if you behave yourself. LOL. We all try to behave and be nice to each other.

If that's OK with you, then please stay. You should be here if you want to be here. I know we'd like to have you here....

So, are you from Delaware? Do you OC? What do you do for a living? ....

Welcome to the forum!