You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #101306  by California_Exile

I have a CCDW and normally carry concealed. But on Friday night, I had to hit the grocery store (Super G on Rt. 40 at Rt. 7 in Bear) and the gas station (Wawa on US 40 at Salem Church Road), and open-carried my Glock 17. The grocery store was pretty empty at 11:00 at night, but none of the half-dozen people I saw noticed or cared, and the man operating the checkout register didn't bat an eye.
 #101455  by California_Exile

It's a beautiful late-summer day in scenic downtown Wilmington, and I decided to take a walk around the residential streets around the Hercules Building, and down by the Brandywine, at lunch time. Nobody said anything to, or looked too funny at, the man in the gray suit with the jacket pulled back to reveal the Glock 17 on his hip.
 #101476  by Amy Blackthorn

Heck no. I was head of security for the Hercules building. Worked there two years. Other board members know me from there. I told everyone about the legality of OC, even building tenants.
 #101493  by California_Exile

JägerMatthias wrote:Open carry? A suit?

How does one hold the jacket sides out of the way to maintain exposure? Surely, this cannot look professional?
With a belt holster at around 2:00, the jacket unbuttoned and the right side of the jacket effectively tucked behind the holster, between shirt and holster. The G17's grip is long enough that the jacket stays put. I suppose "professional look" is somewhat subjective, but I prefer it to walking in a shirt and tie with no jacket. YMMV.
 #101504  by JägerMatthias

I see. Never really tried anything like this. Thought about the concept years ago, but discarded the idea, assuming the jacket would need constant readjustment. When my suit gets back from the tailor next week, I will try with my G22.
 #105480  by Kuntryboy816

California_Exile wrote:To the gentleman who open-carried at the Super G in Eden Square on Saturday afternoon (12/27/14), around 4:00, while shopping with his wife and two adorable kids: Thank you again.
Not sure how I missed this post back then but I think that may have been the family and I. Do we look familiar?

#105504  by California_Exile

Kuntryboy816 wrote:
California_Exile wrote:To the gentleman who open-carried at the Super G in Eden Square on Saturday afternoon (12/27/14), around 4:00, while shopping with his wife and two adorable kids: Thank you again.
Not sure how I missed this post back then but I think that may have been the family and I. Do we look familiar?

Nope. Different set of cute kids.