Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #104637  by georgie c

Are there any more pepper's now than last year ? we have been putting up long term food supplies along with canned food . silver , gold, brass and lead. bought a 1991 B.M.Y. m923 a2 5 ton troop transport. it has about a 700 mile range on its own fuel tank. working out a few mech. issues though. no computer in it so she should still run after the E.M.P. hits. heading out in a couple of days to s.w. west Virginia to look for property. lets hear about what the rest of you guys are doing. if you think we are nuts, please keep it to yourself I don't want to start a fight between pepper's and non-pepper's .
 #104640  by joet

georgie c wrote:Are there any more pepper's now than last year ? we have been putting up long term food supplies along with canned food . silver , gold, brass and lead. bought a 1991 B.M.Y. m923 a2 5 ton troop transport. it has about a 700 mile range on its own fuel tank. working out a few mech. issues though. no computer in it so she should still run after the E.M.P. hits. heading out in a couple of days to s.w. west Virginia to look for property. lets hear about what the rest of you guys are doing. if you think we are nuts, please keep it to yourself I don't want to start a fight between pepper's and non-pepper's .
georgie c wrote:Are there any more pepper's now than last year ? we have been putting up long term food supplies along with canned food . silver , gold, brass and lead. bought a 1991 B.M.Y. m923 a2 5 ton troop transport. it has about a 700 mile range on its own fuel tank. working out a few mech. issues though. no computer in it so she should still run after the E.M.P. hits. heading out in a couple of days to s.w. west Virginia to look for property. lets hear about what the rest of you guys are doing. if you think we are nuts, please keep it to yourself I don't want to start a fight between pepper's and non-pepper's .
PM sent
 #104643  by Kuntryboy816

I've just started getting into it over the past year or so. Would love to chat with ya about it. Will you be at the meet and greet tonight?
 #104649  by Red Alert

It's a great idea. In todays day and age anything can and will someday happen. It's really a matter of when. The whole world hate us. I was stocking food but family issues got in the way. Once I figure out whats going on I'll get back into it. I plan to get me a multi fuel duace that is a crew cab for the family. That will become my tow rig aswel. Already talking to a guy in Ga about doing it for me. Just looking for the funds. I plan to attend a meeting once life gets back on track. I got a ni e email from one of the prepper members. I plan to get in touch with him soon...
 #104654  by Maintenance Guy

Nuts???? NOOOOO I think its nuts to not prepare. Sounds like you are on the right track and I wish you the best.
 #104655  by georgie c

to chuck and Joe : thanks for the kind word in your p.m. will have to make it to the meeting another time., leaving Friday for w.v. trip I will research the tax situation later , not buying now just looking, as far as shelter in place, it may turn into a hell hole around here. consider having N.Y. and Philly to the northeast and D.C. and balt. to the southwest. and then there is Killington to the east. I feel that one month after shtf day the cities will be empty. and from what I have been reading 1 year after the electric grid goes down 90% of the people in this country will be dead. this area will be ground zero. right or wrong?
 #104656  by joet

good luck with your trip. let me know how you made out.
 #104670  by georgie c

:pbjtime: getting ready to head out for W.V. do you think 2- 9 mils. 2- 380's and the Winchester 12 gauge defender is enough fire power in case it hits the fan while we are away? :D
 #104671  by joet

try going around MD, PM me when you get back. be safe!!!!
 #104673  by georgie c

:banghead: avoiding md. is not in the cards. I have practiced saying " I do not submit to a search of my person possessions' or papers"