Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #111055  by Owen

Welcome to Deloc JimmyTJ!
 #111064  by Kuntryboy816

JimmyTJ wrote:Happy Sunday DELOC members. I've lurked here for a few years but finally joined up. I live in northern NCC and have been carrying for a few years. Never really got into OC, once or twice here and there but its never been my thing. Hopefully I can contribute a little knowledge here and there when I can, and help lend a hand in the anti-2a fight that has squarely landed in our lap here in DE.

Jim.
Welcome Jim! Is the TJ indicative of the Jeep life?
 #111088  by DE3%

New member here, sorta. Checked the page a while back and a few times in between, finally decided to let my trolling be known LOL! I mostly conceal carry to avoid conflict or awkward starring matches with the anti-gunners and unwanted attention. Not only that, but the only OWB holster I have is big and bulky and the pistol that goes with it is heavy as heck when its loaded with 19 hollow points LOL

I'm here like the rest of ya, to learn a bit and hell maybe even answer a question or two if i can!

the name's Mike, few know me as "The ANGRY GNOME"
 #111089  by Kuntryboy816

DE3% wrote:New member here, sorta. Checked the page a while back and a few times in between, finally decided to let my trolling be known LOL! I mostly conceal carry to avoid conflict or awkward starring matches with the anti-gunners and unwanted attention. Not only that, but the only OWB holster I have is big and bulky and the pistol that goes with it is heavy as heck when its loaded with 19 hollow points LOL

I'm here like the rest of ya, to learn a bit and hell maybe even answer a question or two if i can!

the name's Mike, few know me as "The ANGRY GNOME"
Welcome... again(?)... Mike! :lol: Are you on the III% DE Facebook page?
 #111521  by HistorianInProgress

Hey everyone. My name is Sam, I'm 24 in Hockessin, and as the name implies I enjoy learning about the history of firearms. I don't have a CCW yet but am looking into options and the only place I've ever open carried is West Virginia. If you have any questions or just want to say hey don't be a stranger.
 #111524  by NCC

#111528  by Owen

Welcome Mike and Historian!
 #111726  by GLOCKGIRL

Hi my name is Lidia and new to Delaware. My husband and I moved from
New Jersey to Delaware. I enjoy going to the range. I’m here to learn as well and ask
Questions.
Last edited by GLOCKGIRL on Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.