Because we enjoy good company and good food.

What date is better for everyone?

November 09 (Monday)
No votes
0%
November 10 (Tuesday)
8%
November 12 (Thursday)
17%
November 16 (Monday)
58%
November 17 (Tuesday)
No votes
0%
November 19 (Thursday)
8%
Doesn't matter - make it for whenever!
8%
 #24774  by dave_in_delaware

This approaching weekend begins November (already!?), so it's time to start planning our next meeting. I think a weekday dinner meeting is about due, don't you? And I'm guessing around 6:30pm will suit most, right?

Wednesdays are out for me since it's visitation evening w/ the kids and Wednesdays are school nights. And I think Fridays are booked for many of us thanks to the weekend. Shall we try for a Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday evening? I'll include Fridays in the list, too, in case that's a better day for most.

I'm available November:
2, 3, 5, 6
9, 10, 12, 13
16, 17, 19, 20
23, 24 (not 26 & 27 = Thanksgiving holiday)

Once we set a date, we can focus on a place.

[UPDATED w/ a date poll]
 #24786  by Tsukiko_Okami

Well I will be away, in Ohio, from Nov. 18-23. And I don't know my next weeks schedule until the friday before. Super gay. So as for right now I'm free for anything that isn't the 18-23. Though I do agree that a weekday dinner is in store.
 #24841  by Mr.Skellington

For weekdays Monday the 9th and Thursday the 19th look good for me.

If on a weekend I can do the 14th and 15th

Beyond that I don't have a schedule yet.
 #24876  by Godasmypilot

My evenings are unoccupied this semester on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. No night classes! :pbjtime:
I'll try to make it to whatever the everyone agrees on.
 #25061  by DragonJames

Ill only be able to attend (on time) if its a monday or friday, those are my normal days off. Tues-Thurs i work till 9pm, weekends are only a tad easier, sat 8pm, sunday 6pm :pbjtime:

now this begs the question, Where next? :D
 #25062  by Godasmypilot

DragonJames wrote:Ill only be able to attend (on time) if its a monday or friday, those are my normal days off. Tues-Thurs i work till 9pm, weekends are only a tad easier, sat 8pm, sunday 6pm :pbjtime:

now this begs the question, Where next? :D
Yes indeed James, where next? *scratches chin looking thoughtful* How about a Chinese buffet place? Or a good place for barbecue? I don't know parts north that well so I'm just making general suggestions here.
 #25072  by dave_in_delaware

If I'm not mistaken, it's sounding like the majority here can do a Monday evening. Will that work? Next Monday (9th) is kind of short notice, so should we say:

Monday, November 16, 2009... most likely around 6:30pm?

Does that sound good for everyone? Maybe I should make a poll....

If we can agree on the date, we'll work on the place.
 #25093  by Godasmypilot

The 16th is clear for me too.
 #25095  by MrCoolDale

The 16th should be a good date for myself as well.

As for the place, I'm thinking somewhere near central Delaware. Chip has always been such a trooper and come all the way up north to see us. Maybe we can make it easier on him this time. I don't know the area too well between Lewis and Claymont, so I'm at a loss for places.