Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #48892  by dave_in_delaware

Well, with the warmer weather almost here, the time has come to try out an embroidery company and get our logo onto some short sleeved polo shirts!!!

** This thread is to find out the general interest level in this particular type of merchandise **

EDITED to ADD: See page 2 for ordering info (sizes, prices, colors).

The shirts would be "two-ply Pima jersey classic polo" style, with 100% Pima cotton fabric, 6.1 oz/sq yd fabric weight, ribbed knit collar, contrast tapered neck, and classic two-button placket.

Keep in mind that our logo has white in it, and it's based on being on a dark blue background. So it would look best on a darker colored shirt, but almost any color would probably work. It's your choice of course.

Shirt colors available: White, Navy, burgundy, black, royal blue, hunter green, red, island blue, heather grey, grass green. (Colors in bold would probably work best for our logo's color scheme. "Island Blue" is close to the same color that New Castle County is in the logo).

Sizes range from small to 3XL, although some colors aren't available in all sizes.

So, please let me know if you'd be interested in buying a DELOC embroidered logo polo shirt, because we can get a good deal being new customers, which should help to keep prices lower than other stores I've found, and still allow some proceeds to go back to DELOC.

Let's hear your thoughts!
 #48897  by SugarBoy13

I would be interested, just need an idea on cost...
 #48918  by bluedog46

I would be intrested with finding cost.

What about t shirts with something like a quote from the delaware constitution about OC on the back.
 #48959  by dave_in_delaware

Sorry, but this thread isn't about t-shirts, only emboidered polo shirts.

I'm finalizing some details on this idea. I'll be posting pricing and other info shortly.