You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #48951  by Dr. Eastwood

GatorDude wrote:Handling loaded firearm in public....bad....very bad... :roll:
While it wasn't out for more than seconds, I was uncomfortable with it. However, I didn't think I was in the position to lecture someone who looked well into their 80s.
 #48957  by Boots

GatorDude wrote:Handling loaded firearm in public....bad....very bad... :roll:
:lol: I don't think it was as bad as you make it sound... I saw nothing nefarious there. :lol:
 #49569  by Dr. Eastwood

Only got to carry to Lowes today. Went to the Glasgow park, couldn't carry there, and it was good that we went straight to Babies "R" Us afterwards because guess what..

...Babies "R" Us has a magical gun-proof barrier known as a "No-Firearms" sticker by the front door.

:evil:
 #49573  by myopicvisionary

I thought the Glasgow park was a NCC park.
 #49615  by Dr. Eastwood

myopicvisionary wrote:I thought the Glasgow park was a NCC park.
I didn't want to test the illegal NCC park ordinance.
 #49633  by WPCatfish

The Toys R Us/Babies R Us thing started popping up about six months ago.
 #50028  by Dr. Eastwood

OCed to College Square shopping center today. Stopped at the liquor store looking for some Sam Adams Cherry Wheat. Guy behind me at the counter quipped "I guess you should card the guy with the gun". Simply turned and smiled. Went to Kmart for various goods, as I was going in a bunch of boisterous college kids were coming out. As soon as they saw me it was like someone turned on the mute button. Shoprite after that.