Discussions pertaining to obtaining your FFL or C&R License or discussing C&R firearms.
  by phlydude

For unincorporated NCC, who is the chief LEO? NCCPD Chief or DSP head officer?
  by y0rlik

I'm in Newark and sent mine to NCCPD (in hindsight it probably should have been the Newark PD). The ATF sent me my license a month later. I don't think it really matters all that much where you send it to. I don't think the ATF checks up on who your CLEO really is, nor do I think they really care. Mostly it just serves as another hoop to jump through to weed out the known bad people.

In your position, I would send it to NCCPD.
  by phlydude

great, thanks for the info

Now to find who is in charge of the NCCPD...
  by WPCatfish

phlydude wrote:great, thanks for the info

Now to find who is in charge of the NCCPD...

Chief of Police, Colonel Scott McLaren 302-395-8010 SMcLaren@nccde.org

Or dial 911 and ask for Colonel Scottie
  by phlydude

I'm sure calling 911 would go over real good... :D :pointlaugh:
No Concealed Carry Permit for me...ever!
  by Mirlen

I couldn't resist. Just filled out my paperwork and will drop it in the mail tmrw! Had been pondering doing this and saw how simple the form was so I said what-the-hell!
  by bluedog46

Glad I read this. I actually thought they might consider it the sheriff, but I realize there is much controversy over the powers of sheriff. They seem to be paper pushers here.
  by phlydude

I filled out my forms today...going in the mail tomorrow! Priority Mail to the ATF and 1st class to Col. Scott
  by phlydude

Amount: $30.00 USD
Merchant: ms1 ATF Licensing 5-3,866-6622750,GA,
Please note that the name of merchant may be different once the transaction is complete.

Payment accepted!

Let's see how long it takes until I get this thing!
  by Mirlen

Race ya!!