You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #70755  by georgie c

it has to be glue or screws. if its an old car it doesn't matter, if its new - it will be old soon enough
 #70756  by georgie c

Lascivious1 wrote:
bboyer09 wrote:
Mirlen wrote:Do you have your CCDW? Careful if not and driving around as having it in a holster while driving is pretty concealed. Two positions "approved" are in plain view on the passenger seat or the dash.

For now I put my sig on the passenger seat. well what I was thinking about doing was putting some velcro on my holster and then put some velcro on the dash board and attach the two on my dash board. So my firearm wont move around while driving.
the heat will melt the glue holding the velcro down and would eventually come undone.
What i want is how the leo's have their shotguns supported in the front. but for my handgun. that way it would be in plain veiw, in hands grasp, and pointed towards the ground. i just havent had the time to think about the set up or design.
oops see above
 #70803  by cappilot06

See the 2nd to last post in this thread. This is my setup using Blackhawk Serpa holsters. the pistol isn't going anywhere, although I did put three screws into my dash which many may not be willing to do.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=5969&p=70706#p70706
 #71225  by bboyer09

cappilot06 wrote:See the 2nd to last post in this thread. This is my setup using Blackhawk Serpa holsters. the pistol isn't going anywhere, although I did put three screws into my dash which many may not be willing to do.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=5969&p=70706#p70706

I am deff going to have to do this, it is perfect. Its not going to move around, easy access, and in plain view.
 #71694  by bboyer09

September 1, 2012
I finally got a Saturday off so me and my girl decided to spend it together. We decided to go to Delaware City and walk around (that is one of our favorite places in Delaware). We got hungry and decided to get some Pizza over at the New Castle Farmers market. I am speaking for me and my girl when i say this but the pizza there is soooo :censored: good lol. So I am OCing in there and i get s few stares my way, we get to the pizza line and a middle aged man asked, "Let me guess. Your a cop"? I said, " no sir I am not a cop just a armed law abiding citizen." he says, "oh". I give the guy smile and we both continued on. After we finished our pizza we walked a little and then proceeded back home. It was a good day. I must say tho that I had read some other posts on here about OCing at New Castle Farmeres market and others Ocing there. I have not had an issue there yet. I guess like some people said "Don"t ask don't tell". lol
 #71697  by bboyer09

September 7, 2012
I was Ocing at the Super G in Gov Sq I had no issues got my items and went to the check out line. A mid 30 yr old behind me said , "I like that sig you have." As I turned to say, "thank you." I saw that he had the same Sig as i did :o lol. We both laughed and made small talk then we parted ways. Dam I forgot to tell him about Deloc lol
 #71703  by bluedog46

bboyer09 wrote:September 1, 2012
I finally got a Saturday off so me and my girl decided to spend it together. We decided to go to Delaware City and walk around (that is one of our favorite places in Delaware). We got hungry and decided to get some Pizza over at the New Castle Farmers market. I am speaking for me and my girl when i say this but the pizza there is soooo :censored: good lol. So I am OCing in there and i get s few stares my way, we get to the pizza line and a middle aged man asked, "Let me guess. Your a cop"? I said, " no sir I am not a cop just a armed law abiding citizen." he says, "oh". I give the guy smile and we both continued on. After we finished our pizza we walked a little and then proceeded back home. It was a good day. I must say tho that I had read some other posts on here about OCing at New Castle Farmeres market and others Ocing there. I have not had an issue there yet. I guess like some people said "Don"t ask don't tell". lol
They do make pretty good prizza. Notice how the crust is almost stiff. its hard to find a place do that and it still be good. I am partial to little anthonys, but Mama Gina's does have the best Sicilian that I think of it. Another good place is Giovanis place in New Castle.
 #71705  by bboyer09

They do make pretty good prizza. Notice how the crust is almost stiff. its hard to find a place do that and it still be good. I am partial to little anthonys, but Mama Gina's does have the best Sicilian that I think of it. Another good place is Giovanis place in New Castle.
I have literatly tried at least one of every pizza at Mama gina's lol. Little anthony's and Giovanis'? Well my girl, my sig, and myself will have to stop by one of those places then :lol: .
 #71706  by Guard_Duck

Giovannis has gotten hit and miss lately. One time it's great, the next it's lousy.
 #71713  by bluedog46

white95zj wrote:Giovannis has gotten hit and miss lately. One time it's great, the next it's lousy.
It was the best when I was growing up in the 1990s. I have heard that from someone I guess sal might not be runnning as much of the day to day operations. I know he mentioned trying to relax a bit.