You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #81781  by Dr. Eastwood

Peddlers is the only place I go for liquor really, one time I wasn't carrying and the guy behind the counter was more amazed at that :lol:
 #85607  by Dr. Eastwood

ShopRite of Chestnut Hill Plaza yesterday. Pulled in for some supplies for mother's day, and spied two DSP cruisers out front. Undeterred, I went in and made my purchases uneventfully. The liberal notion that a bloodbath ensues did not occur, and the pro-CC idea that the police will riddle an OCer with bullets did not occur either.

For anyone with reserves about OCing, I'm doing this post for you. I don't normally till my log to the top of the pile unless something happens. The reality is that for the countless hours I have OCed, nothing ever happens. The biggest threat I deal with when carrying is the specter of complacency, the ultimate killer of mankind.

Get out and be ready to defend yourself, like the 2A explicitly states you have a right to. :D
Last edited by Dr. Eastwood on Sun May 12, 2013 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.