You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #83699  by Damon77

My first 2 OC experiences this past weekend went quite well. First, I OC'd in the Goodwill in Fox Run shopping center. No weird looks or comments. A couple of people took notice, but didn't seem shocked or scared or anything like that. That was Friday evening. Second, I OC'd in the Shoprite in Governors Square on Rt40. Walked around and bought a bunch of stuff, paid and left. No comments, questions, weird looks or anything else. So, overall a smooth first couple of times OCing. We are going to the same shoprite tonight and I will OC again during our venture. Will post tomorrow on how it went.
 #83700  by jslacker

:applause: Congrats on your first outings... sounds like you are in my neck of the woods... Im in Fox Run area, for now anyway....
 #83701  by Damon77

Thank you! Yup, I'm in Bear on old baltimore pike near the Royal Farms.
 #83711  by cahill85

Congrats on first O.C.! I as well live within a minute from that shop rite. We usually go to the giant though.
 #83712  by Fishhunter911

Congrats!!

Cahill no issues at giant?
 #83719  by cahill85

Nope. I even seen another man OCing with his wife there. Why do you ask have you heard of others at the giant having trouble?
 #83724  by Fishhunter911

I was just curious. I too am new to OC'ing and we use Giant a lot. Just trying to gauge experiences. Glad to know Giant seems ok with it.
 #83731  by Boots

Fishhunter911 wrote:I was just curious. I too am new to OC'ing and we use Giant a lot. Just trying to gauge experiences. Glad to know Giant seems ok with it.
Don't be curious. Just go and act as you normally would... normal.

Most newbies overthink everything about OC and imagine issues they will never face. If you are on private property and are asked to leave, just do so. Don't go anywhere assuming the worse.
 #83916  by Kuntryboy816

Congrats on your first outings. It's nice to know that there's others who OC and live nearby. I live in Glasgow Court, behind the Boys & Girls Club on Rt 40. Maybe I'll see y'all out and about sometime. 8-)
 #83924  by cahill85

From what I can tell from your jeep picture I do believe I have already seen you on the road. I'm always up and down rt.40 just look for a dark green mustang 5.0 lx hatchback with a white running horse sticker in the back window and a crazy looking long haired guy driving and that's me. :pointlaugh: